Read on through for a detailed breakdown of what I’m using in my office space.
The driving factor for the space required a splurge for the Crate and Barrel Strut desk. I have always admired its updated mid-century modern design and finally took the plunge when deciding to move my office upscale in presentation. The Zuo Lider knockoff Eames Management chair is readily available at Amazon and other furniture stores, although the quality of knockoffs has been argued.
Dropping down in monitor real estate was made bearable with two beautiful aluminum Apple Cinema Displays. While Apple no longer sells these particular models, their new LEDs are quite nice. Non-Apple monitors are slowly getting that form is important too so options are ever increasing. With inexpensive storage solutions and accessories mixed in, I’ve created a workspace that’s a productive joy to work in and always gets compliments from clients for my web design firm, Digital Studios.
- Desk: Crate and Barrel Strut 70" work table($699)
- Chair: Zuo Lider (mine without arms) ($269.89)
- Storage: IKEA Expedit bookcase ($69.99)
- Apple Cinema Display
- Apple keyboard ($49.00)
- Mouse: Logitech Performance Mouse MX ($99.99)
- Mousepad: Ikea Lagis ($.99)
- Floor lamp: Pier 1 Metropol ($169.99)
- Picture frame: CB2 gallery frame ($19.95)
- Storage: IKEA Kasset box with lid ($9.99 / 2 pack)
- Samsung Q1 Ultra Premium
- TV: Panasonic TH-42PWD8UK Plasma HDTV
ATVideo of the Day