There's a baby coming! Quick—decorate! I have always loved the re-stickable stickers for walls, because they won't harm your paint, are removable and can take up as little or as much space as you would like.
What You'll Need:
• Removable wall decals. We used the "Strange New World" set from What is Blik, $55.
• Mild painter's tape
• A sturdy plastic card or some tough fingers
• A level (optional)
1. To start, cleanse the area on the wall that you would like to put the decals up with mild soap and water. Dry thoroughly.
2. If the scene is not perfectly laid out for you on the sheet, cut each piece out into singles.
3. Lay out your scene on the wall using the painter's tape. You can move stickers around, stand back, and make sure everything looks perfect.
4. Use the credit card to gently guide the sticker onto the wall in a straight line. This will move all of the air downward which will help eliminate air bubbles.
5. After you have finished laying our your scene, stand back and check for blank spots. You can very carefully move pieces if they are out of balance (but best to get it right the first time). And voila! You're done!
Have any wall decal tips to share? If so, please add them in the comments!
(Images: Andie Powers)