The loft apartment in which the event was held was a beautiful classic space, the perfect pristine setting to think about getting organized in the digital era. On deck was Duracell myGrid, which easily charges up to four mobile devices wirelessly at the same time...
(How does the myGrid do it? Simply attach a Power Sleeve or Power Clip to each device and drop it onto myGrid to charge. So simple!) Over drinks and appetizers, the conversation quickly turned to keeping organized and helpful ways to stay on top of all the email, junk mail, and bills. Check out a few of our favorite things we learned from the event:
• Have a password for sites you don't trust and a separate password for important info. Tip: Use a phrase you'll remember and take the first letter of each word.
• Did you know the lifespan of a laptop hard drive is only 18 months?
• The number one source of identity theft is a lack of paper shredding (i.e. people stealing from your trash).
• The beauty of Gmail is that nothing is deleted, and you never have to file an email.
• Don't try to organize. Search. Have only one thing in your head!
• Your brain weighs 3 lbs, or about the size of a roast chicken. (We just thought this was fun!)