- Bedside rugs on either side of the bed make the transition a little happier for the feet.
- Sleeping with socks on or keeping a pair of slippers right at the bedside.
- An extra blanket's been thrown on the bed.
- As soon as the sun pops up over the horizon we have our window shades open to let in some rays.
- Warm breakfast will generally lure us from between the covers. Simply heating No-Cook Overnight Steel-Cut Oats is a quick way to enjoy the long-cooking oats with just a little planning ahead.
How do you make the morning chill a little easier to face during this in-between season? We (and lots of other chilly folks out there this morning, we're sure) would love to hear from you! Please let us know in the comments below. RELATED: Good Questions: Warming Up a Cold Kitchen Floor? (Image: Living Etc. via Apartment Therapy Los Angeles)