It's inevitable. The magical Tooth Fairy will be paying your house numerous visits. You could slip a buck under the pillow or start a tradition and be ready for her with some of these great ideas we culled from our archives.
1. Make a Tooth Fairy Door. We love the idea of a special door for the Tooth Fairy. Put one near the bedside wall for convenience after a tooth comes out.
2. Official Tooth Fairy Kit. Each kit contains: one letterpress certificate of record for filing with your local tooth fairy, and one silk screened cloth deposit bag for your first and all subsequent transactions. This is for your organized kid.
3. Tooth Fairy Bunnies. Sew a Tooth Fairy bunny for your little one. These were made from felt which is easy enough even for beginners.
4. Tooth Fairy Name Generator. If you're including a note to the Tooth Fairy, you'll want to know how to address her. Use the online Tooth Fairy Name Generator to avoid any etiquette faux pas.
5. Tooth Fairy Envelopes. These envelopes can be filled out by your child with information about when and where they lost their tooth (a nice keepsake for parents) and then
you the Tooth Fairy can return cold hard cash.