The Gift Fair is a great opportunity for us to understand the breadth of certain company's wares — though we are well aware of Design House Stockholm's products, it is rare to see the entire collection in a single store (though Williamsburg's Scandinavian Grace has a lot!). The super-popular Carrie Bike Baskets and Magnetic Whale Salad Tongs have been blogged before, we wanted to share some of the new and more obscure products from this Swedish company...
• 1 Manana leaning lamp by Marie-Louise Gustafsson (retails for $230).
• 2 The industrial- glam Work Lamp by design trio Form Us With Love (retails for $100-$120).
• 3 The space-saving Nordic Light candelabras by Jonas Grundell are available in two sizes and four colors (retails for $70 - $100).
• 4 Those are rolled-up Bjork cotton & wool rugs with leather trim (retails for $250 - $750).
• 5 Close-up of a Bjork rug.