Are you busy planning what gifts to give to your child's teacher(s) this year? I usually try to give something handmade, since I think it has a little more meaning. I've rounded up some great tutorials for handmade gifts that run the gamut from very simple to only slightly complicated. Check them out!
1. DIY Notebook Sewn Canvas Tote Bag at Say Yes to Hoboken.
2. Boxes of Holiday Treats at You Are My Fave.
3. Spiced Hot Chocolate Mix at Bev Cooks.
4. Personalized Pencil Drink Sleeve at Finding Pins and Needles.
5. Teacher Necklaces at The Creative Crate.
6. Spa in a Jar at The Gunny Sack.
7. Composition Notebook Cover at The Crafty Cupboard.
8. Snowman Soup at Laura Kelly's Inklings.
9. DIY No-Knit Coffee Cozy at Nestling Designs.
10. Magnetic Clothespins at Sandy Toes and Popsicles.
11. Personalized Mugs at Just a Girl and Her Blog.
12. Personalized Tote at Uncommon Designs.
13. Teacher’s Clipboard at A Diamond in the Stuff.
14. Stamped Tote Bags at Home Confetti.
15. Looseleaf Paper Dry Erase Board at Madigan Made.
(Image credits: Liz Stanley; Melanie Blodgett; Beverly Weidner; Bethany Lois; Stacie @ The Creative Crate; Tonia @ The Gunny Sack; Melanie Collette; Laura Kelly; Rachel @ Nestling Designs; Jill Parkin; Abby @ Just a Girl & Her Blog; Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted; Courtney Carmean; RoseMarie Massaro; Shannon Madigan)