People obsessed with proportion, color and shape are notoriously difficult to buy for — this is no time for sweaters or pocketknives from the mall. Instead, look for those design classics your friend or family member have always wanted, or choose new beautiful objects that will also stand the test of time. Here are a range of ideas at different price points.
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
- Aura Brass Bowl Chime; $95 from Ladies and Gentleman Studio
- Arne Jacobsen Cups; 18 from Finnish Design Shop
- Square Color Chip Box; $68 from Leif
- Nelson Ball Clock; $375 from Design Within Reach
- Brass Himmeli Wall Hanging; $70 from Hruskaa on Etsy
- Lego Farnsworth House; $42 from Amazon
- Obtuse Paperweights; $18 each from Jayson Home
- Beautiful Insights Storage Box / Gallery Owner; 35 from I / Objects
- Tom Dixon Cast Factory; $135 from Y Lighting
- Zag Zig Napkin Set; $36 from Leif
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.