Are men harder to shop for? Perhaps, but there are wonderful gifts out there beyond silk ties and aftershave. Here are ten ideas for a man who appreciates good design.
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
1. Blokkey in Walnut with Colored Edge, $74 at Board by Design
2. Retro Digital Flip Clock in red, $50 at Horne
3. Guthrie Cubebot, $18 at Fab
4. Billfold Wallet, $30 at Olula
5. Large Notebook, $28 at R&L Goods
6. The Wanderer Tote in honey, $35 at Plywood People
7. Sphere Bottle Opener, $18 at Areaware
8. Gramophone Desk Lamp, $199 at lighttexture
9. Perc Cafe Mug, $30 at FC American Hand Craft
10. Delfonics Small Utility Pouch, $35 at Walker Art Center Shop
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.