All I want for Christmas is a bowl. Or a vase. OK, OK. That's not all I want for Christmas (see Pinterest: Things I Must Have.) But I have to say, I don't think you can go wrong with gifting a sleek new bowl.
The right bowl or vase can add fresh color and a bright new look to your kitchen counter, a side table, your breakfast table, or a shelf. I have the modern bowls from West Elm in photo number one on a shelf next to my bed. (Conversation with myself at 3am, "If there is an earthquake, will the blue one crack my head open?") I've also been eyeing the gorgeous yellow and white Omaggio vase from Gretel Home since I discovered that sublime store. Bowls and vases for one and all. Happy gifting!
1. MODERNIST BOWLS from West Elm ($8 each)
2. Selene Bud Vase from Jonathan Adler ($68)
3. Large Omaggio Vase from Gretel Home ($98)
4. Striped Shallow Bowl from Owl Creek Ceramics ($22)
5. Two Tone Salad Bowl from French Bull ($24)
Images: as credited above