This year, instead of reaching for the usual wrapping paper or gift bags, consider presenting your gifts in something that they won't throw away, making it a part of the gift. From cute inexpensive reusable totes to tea towels, here are a few of our favorite non-disposable options:
1. Wrap kitchen goodies or treats in a cute patterned dishtowel. Another take on this would be to wrap spa treats in a pretty hand towel or gifts for baby in a swaddling blanket.
Dish towels and image via Ambatalia.
2. Deliver flowers in a pretty pitcher for a gift they can enjoy long after the flowers are gone.
3. A reusable tote is a great alternative to a gift bag, I love this version.
4. A decorative box can be as memorable as the gift itself.
Ceramic fruit box, $7 from Urban Outfitters.
5. Gift wine in a tote like this and they will reach for it again... and again.
Pop, Fizz, Clink wine tote, $28 from Kate Spade.