We've got a big list of inspiring links for the many of you heading into your annual wrapping frenzy. Each of these is a fun example of how to jazz up plain white or craft paper in simple ways. No need to dig out the traditional wrapping gear; instead, a handy supply of yarn, twine, ribbon, crafting wire, and markers is what you need. And maybe washi tape. Oh, and a date stamp perhaps?
Simply imagine each idea in the colours typical of the particular holiday you are celebrating. And have fun!
1. Wrapping with yarn and felt by Knock-knocking via li'l magoolie
2. Craft Paper Wrap ideas by Sweet Paul
3. Yarn Wrappings by More Last-Minute Knitted Gifts via Babble
4. Wrapping with Yarn by tokketok
5. Embellishing with gold foil by tokketok
6. Wrapping with watercolors and sequins by decor8
7. Wrapping with doilies, twine, ribbon and lace by decor8
8. Wrapping with woven yarn by Lion Brand Yarn via Pinterest
9. Wrapping with velvet and glitter by Ambrosia Creative via Creature Comforts
10. Wrapping with washi tape and twine by papermash