Giving something special to people you love is one of my favorite things about the holidays. It's a chance for me to be really thoughtful, hopefully giving something important to the people I care about. It's not about the shopping - though I do love that too - but the sentiment behind it.
When it comes to babies, it can get a bit tricky. Either you find a toy they can play with 6 months from now, or you give something more useful to the parents. Take a page from the baby shower playbook and focus on a beautiful modern blanket or quilt this year. There are lots of options, and it's a great chance to splurge on something a little decadent, original, or even handmade for the holidays. Plus, every little baby needs a little extra warm this time of year!
(Images: as linked)
- Lime and Grey Baby Blanket, Oxhill Crafts
- Graphic Modern Baby Quilt, B Perrino Quilts
- Galaxy Dusk Knit Blanket, Dwell Studio
- Bu! Pirate Blanket with eyeholes, Deuz
- Baby Abacus Quilt, Quilts By Design