1. Help Dad grab the brass ring with the Crescent Brass Bottle Opener from The Future Perfect. $60
2. Akita Desktop Accessories from Plant & Moss are perfect for today's concrete jungle. Pen stand $100, tape dispenser $105, and lamp $399.
3. The Large Tati Coat Rack from Artilleriet is like a non-judgmental butler - ever ready to take your coat and hat. From $1089.
4. Handcrafted and simply luxurious, the Leather Laptop Cover in Tan with Brass Button from OEN is 100% leather. $131.93
5. The Oval Oak Wine Carafe from Hello World is oak-y, but in a good way. $34.99
6. The unique design of the World Time Clock by Charlotte van der Waals from Amazon displays the time for all 24 time zones. $78
7.A master of minimal design, the Picnic Time X-Grill from overstock.com looks as good cooking as it does being carried. $49.95
8. Not just for teatime, the Earl Grey Pop Candle from Jonathan Adler is elegant enough for everyday display. $38
9. The Barcelona Bird Feeder By Monique Engelund is inspired by the work of a minimalist master. At gselect, $174.95.
(Images as linked above, except 6. iEntangled)