We asked, and you answered. Inspired by the party-appropriate finds you hope to unwrap this holiday season, we pulled together a list of no-fail gifts that are hostess-approved. Here's what the entertainers among us want most:
Though most readers were in agreement that a thoughtful thank you note, a reciprocal invitation, or simply your presence is gift enough, if you have a perennial host on your shopping list, these items are sure to please.
1. Festive letterpress coasters ($26 for 15) brighten up a party and protect her tables.
2. Eat Boutique's Apéro gift box ($55) makes last minute cocktail parties a breeze.
3. Beekman 1802's goats milk soap ($10) is luxuriously moisturizing and smells like autumn.
4. The fresh scent of Greenmarket Purveying Co.'s herb candle ($20) smells like the garden.
5. This geode wine stopper ($48) is chic while being flat, so it can still fit in the fridge.
6. Too much wine? Bring verjus ($27.95). The juice of unripe grapes, it's used in sauces and reductions when vinegar would be too harsh on the palate.
(Images: as linked above)