Are you on a budget this year? You don't have to sacrifice style in your gift giving this holiday season just because you don't have a ton of money to spend on each gift. These are ten solid gift ideas under $50 you could give to just about anyone on your list.
- Public - Supply notebook at Public - Supply, $12 - $20 each. From their website: "Public - Supply is a for-profit company that channels 25% of profits from every sale to a teacher in a high-need classroom who will use the money for a project that drives creativity."
- Marble & Wood Cheese Boards at Williams-Sonoma, $29.95 – $49.95.
- Neighborwoods Map Coasters at UncommonGoods,$36. 15 different cities available.
- Hand-Carved Japanese Spoon at Best Made Co., (small starts at) $28. Great for serious cooks from someone who doesn't know much about cooking (because everyone can always use another wooden spoon around the kitchen).
- Polished Brass Plant Mister at Schoolhouse Electric and Supply Co., $30.
- The Bookman Bicycle Cup Holder at Nannie Inez, $39.
- Pinched Fold Mug at Leif, $28. Comes in a few different colors and patterns.
- Soap Stones by PELLE, $32.
- Planters from The Plaid Pigeon at Etsy, $16 - $40.
"Hello" Assorted Card Set of 8 at Rifle Paper Co., $16.