Here are a few of my favorite ways to forever celebrate our trusted companions. How do you give props to your pet?
Row 1, Left to Right:
- I love the modern edge of these graphic portraits by artist Erin Rea. Custom designed from your pet's picture and with a wide choice of poptastic backgrounds, 8" x 10" prints are $55. And if a portrait on the wall might be too much for you, she also can adorn coffee mugs, iPhone covers, totes, pillows and much more.
- Le Papier Studio offers sturdy, 100% cotton totes with silhouettes of your favorite breed of dog, or you can send in a pic and have your pooch's image forever embellished. $30 for a standard design tote or $40 for a custom creation.
- Artist Dyanna Bruno uses vivid colors to craft whimsical paintings and sketches of your beloved pet. Custom sizes and styles are available to suit your décor and your pet's personality; 8" x 8" paintings begin around $200.
Row 2, Left to Right:
- Need more snuggling with Fido? Curl up with a few of these felted wool pillows custom designed from your supplied picture. Bonnie Fowler crafts these cozy pillows in several sizes, with the smallest, 8 " x 8" pillow selling for $58.
- Fuzzy Mug adds a realistic ink portrait of your pet to notebooks, greeting cards, tea towels and more. Check out their other designs here, and visit their Etsy shop to be notified of their return from vacation at the end of the month.
- For classic, realistic oil on canvas portraits, artist Steven Morrell produces gorgeous, museum-quality works you'll be proud to display. Pricing on request.
- Catbird Design takes your supplied photo, does their magic (such as adding the treat to the balancing nose of this dog's mug) and imprints it on bowls or treat jars; starting at $49.
(Images: Lead, Shutterstock; others as linked above.)