Maybe it's the way the light hits the chandelier, or the specially selected wallpaper that defines the space. It could be the curve of the chairs placed around the dining table or the fully-stocked bar close by. Whatever it is, these are spaces that inspire - our imagination, our entertaining endorphins, and our witty, conversational best.
1. Jennifer's High/Low Home in the Hills
2. Nick & RJ's Eclectic Glam Studio City Home
3. Doryn's Glamorous Return to the City
4. Christopher & Natalie's Touch of Hollywood Regency Loft
5. Shannon's Eclectic Decorative Bay Area Home (Not technically a dining room, but with the piano, stools and a glam to spare, this space epitomizes the idea of enchanted entertaining.)
1. Sandra's Luxurious Modern in Brentwood
2. Vanessa Deleon's "Glamilistic" Studio Apartment
3. Greg & Brian's Decadent Deco Moderne Condo
4. Monica's Handmade Modern Hollywood Home
5. The Las Vegas Home of MadeByGirl's Jen Ramos
Images: as linked above.