Feeling sleepy? You won't get much shut-eye in these sexy beds. These super chic, luxurious hotel "rooms" take glamping (glam camping) to a whole new level. From the remote plains of Africa to the middle of Manhattan, you can find a way to sleep under the stars. It sure beats a backyard camp-out!1) Las Ventanas al Paraiso in Los Cabos, Mexico is about as far from spring break as you can get. Its whitewashed adobe and ocean air will lull you to sleep, unless you want to stay up and chart the constellations with the telescope on your terrace.
2) Amangiri Resort, Lake Powell, Utah has one of the most beautiful and expansive skies in the United States. Sleeping outside here means a night full of stars, and a sunrise over the mesas of the Navajo Nation.
3) AKA Central Park is an urbanite Mecca just off Fifth Avenue in New York City. The penthouses offer outdoor dining and sleeping, as long as you don't mind a few million neighbors.
4) The Blue Mountains private safari company calls it "Wild Bush Luxury" because visitors are surrounded only by the Australian outback but still enjoy the comforts of home, including a posh version of the traditional pioneer bedding, a "swag."
5) The Double Pool Villas at the Banyan Tree, Phuket, Thailand are practically floating on tranquil pools but just steps away from the Andaman Sea, so you'll have multiple bodies of water to enjoy.
6) The Kalamu Lagoon Camp in Zambia is in one of the best conservation areas in Africa — South Luangwa National Park — so there's plenty of protected wildlife to see. For true safari luxury, the reed and canvas tents each have an indoor and outdoor shower.
7) The Affinia Chicago's "Inside Out Suite" encompasses the entire 29th floor of the hotel, both indoor and outdoor space. It includes a round-the-clock butler and private security, in case your entourage is mysteriously absent.
8) L'Albereta is Italian style luxury. Located in Franciacorta, among Northern Italian vineyards, the Cabriolet Suite comes with a retractable roof to better see the annual summer meteor shower.
9) The Baghvan Taj Safari Lodge is located in Pench National Park near Pradesh, India. The luxury bungalows let you sleep surrounded by nature and within earshot of the neighboring tiger reserve!