Although in my mind nothing quite compares to Ochre's flawless version, I've been happily surprised by the number of runner-ups. While they range in style and material composition, all of the following possess at least a tiny touch of that whimsical, unfussy take on elegance so often absent in the typical crystal chandelier:
• 1. Ochre's Artic Pear Chandelier. The real deal. Ranging in size from 17¾” D -47¼” D and in price from $3,690.00 - $8,900.00.
• 2. Robert Abbey's Bling Flush Mount in Polished Nickel. Also available as a chandelier and wall sconce. $550
• 3. Pottery Barn's Clarissa Glass Drop Chandelier 13" diameter, 19.5" high $399
• 4. John Salibello's Multitiered glass drop ceiling fixture. This looks similar to a ceiling mount version of Pottery Barn's Clarissa with round drops.
• 5. Aristocrat Lighting's Drop Crystal Chandelier CAD $425
• 6. zgallerie's Jupiter Chandelier 19.75" $399
• 7. Wrapables's Glass Globe Chandelier available with black or white shade. $199.95
• 8. Mini Two-light Crystal Chandelier at Overstock, $80
• 9. West Elm's Glass Link Chandelier, 11.02"w x 24.2"d x 33.86"h. $299
• Eibert Draisma Pendant Lamp Vino Glass at High Fashion Home. D. 50cm, H. 38cm, L. 150cm. $299
Images: as linked above