Tis’ the season… to celebrate! Whether it be with family and friends at the usual occasions, or in recognition of the smaller joys in life — new shoes, successful potty-training, crafty prowess or genius shopping skills — chances are, there’s a toast that’ll need to be made soon.
With their elongated shape and small surface area, flutes are specially designed to retain carbonation, allowing for maximum bubble animation and admiration. Champagne is the classic bubbly of choice, however, Prosecco (my fave — less expensive!) and non-alcoholic sparkling ciders work wonderfully too.
So, grab a glass, or two, or four, and fill ‘er up! Drink to your health, your wealth, your wisdom and your wit. (Or at the very least…to finally vacuuming behind the fridge.)
So many styles (and budgets) to choose from!
1. Cluny Gold Flute, Crate & Barrel $7.95 each
2. Molo Float Champagne Flutes, GreenerGrassDesign 2 for $90
3. Captured Silverware Glass - Champagne, Anthopologie $228 each (So crazy, I just had to include it!)
4. The Platinum Verglas Collection by Roost, Velocity Art & Design $23 each
5. Verve Flute, Crate & Barrel $9.95 each
6. Winter Trees Stemless Champagne Glass, West Elm 4 for $25
7. Cheers Champagne Salutation Flutes - Set of 6, Organize.com $49.49
8. Bloom Etched Stemless Flute, cb2 $3.95 each
9. Daisy Champagne Flute, Tiffany $35 each
10. Horta Champagne Glass - Large, Anthropologie $12 each
11. Riedel Platinum Band Champagne Flutes - Set of 2, Williams-Sonoma $44
12. Iittala Senta Glass Champagne Flutes – Set of 2, Fitzsu $30
13. Simplicity Flute, cb2 $2.95 each
14. NÄRHET, Ikea $3.99 each
15. Schott Zwiesel Enoteca Champagne Flutes - Set of 2, Williams-Sonoma $78