Globe lamps are an inexpensive classic that's often used to dress up a dining room, living room, bedroom, or hall. Whether made from paper or glass, they look great in groups, or hung as a single, oversized light. Click through for a few ideas and resources...
• 1 Glass lamp over the dining table: Paula and Brian's Cambridge Condo Rehab
• 2 Glass lamp in the hall: The Deaners' Fresh Start in Little Rhody
• 3 Paper lamps in a corner: Tony and Hilary's 3 in 1 Studio
• 4 Clustered paper lamps in a bedroom: Big, Beautiful DIY Paper Globe Chandelier
• 5 Paper lamps next to a window: Kyle's Jamaica Plain Gem