Perhaps inspired by the glitz of the New Year or the sequins littering last season's runway, but the color gold is everywhere. Less is more when it comes to metallics, but a pop of sparkle brings life into any space, and I'm completely enamored.
Take a look at these pieces in a wide array of pricepoints if you want to subtely add some shimmer into your home.
1. Fluffy Rivulets Bedding in gold from Anthropologie, $68-$368
2. Faint in style! The lovely Antoinette Fainting Sofa in antique gold from Urban Outfitters, $579
3. Classy Bodum Chambord French Press from Saks Fifth Avenue, $130
4. Delicate Chilewich Dahlia Gold Placemat from Crate and Barrel, $7.95
5. If you've got the cash, scoop up this luxurious Bourgie Table Lamp in gold designed by Ferruccio Laviani for Kartellfrom Design Within Reach, $985
6. Montgomery Side Table from Dwell Studio, $720. Perfect for pretty party cocktails.
7. A true work of art, the Eames Side Chair hand gilded with gold leaf, 2500.- CHF
8. The Levanger gold oval mirror, from Ikea, $79.99
9. For the slightest touch, the Roost Golden Fig Vases, available from Velocity Art and Design, $76.50
10. My favorite of the bunch! Gold Flatware Set from West Elm, $29 for a 5-piece set.
Images: as credited above.