They're regal. They're royal (-esque). Goblets aren't an everyday drink ware item, but if you're looking at your holiday table feeling like something is missing, goblets might be the thing to add to the mix. Modern or ornate, they come in all colors and styles.
Goblets have a heft to them. They are sturdy. They reflect stability. They make you feel like your drink is safe, and therefore your life might be going alright. And, because many of them come with cool, intricate details, they take the pressure off other serving ware in the decorate/entertain department. What's not to love about goblets? If you don't have yourself a good, solid set by now, we suggest taking a look at these offerings to see if you need (want) any of them:
1) Smoky water goblets set of 4 $14
2) Vintage Indiana Glass Thumbprint Kings Crown Goblets set of 2 $16
3) Vintage Green Glass Goblets set of 7 $16
4) Anchor Hocking Wexford Goblets set of 6 $20
5) Iittala Verna Goblet set of 2 $24.50
6) Iittala Maribowl $38
7) Clyde All-Purpose Glass $2.95
8) Red Water Goblets set of 8 $40
9) Imperial Glass Ohio Glasses in Antique Blue Pattern set of 6 $65
10) Goblet Trio $16
Confess: do you drink yummy concoctions out of goblets or are they too weird of a glassware item for your tastes? Will there be goblets in use on your dining tables this holiday season?