As one of the most personal spaces in a home, the bedroom is a great room for experimenting with bold colors. Of course, bold
does not necessarily mean bright paint colors. Some of the rooms in this roundup are dramatically dark while others rely on patterns or accessories to bring the bold.
• Syd + Eric's "Dia de los Malkovich" Room
• Emily's "Citron Pop" Room
• Sofia's "Striped Ceiling" Room
• Rohde's "Energetic & Inspiring" Room
• Melanie's "Terracotta Traveler" Room
• Sylvie's "Multicoloured" Room
• Erin's "Gloomy Resilience" Room
• Olivier's "Green Canvas" Room
• Suzannah's "Adventures in Dressmaking" Room
• Tahnee's "Comfortable Glam" Room
All of our Room for Color entrants are hoping you'll add their room as one of your favorites and help them move on to the finals. Remember, you can "favorite" as many rooms as you like during this round, so dive in and find some favorites!
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012