Here are some of our favorite posts to help mix and match some bold patterns for a cozy and warm Fall:
• Think about scale. Mix large scale patterns with small ones so it doesn't get overwhelming
• Palette: choose fabrics and patterns that are part of the same color palette and you'll have a much better time creating a cohesive look.
• Think texture too. The pattern might be white and white in the form of stripes on the bedding, or different textures on a rug or pillow.
• Check out these combos for some inspiration. A little retro, but totally modern palettes
• Are you over faux bois yet? If not, you're in luck.
• Look what a little pattern did to this bathroom
• Take a look at this and see if you don't feel like going really bold.
• And finally some of our favorite tips for mixing and matching patterns.