We've run out of room trying to plug things in one too many times. Sure we have regular power strips, but sometimes if we're using an ancient device with a huge ac adapter there just isn't enough room. We've realized the outlet behind our bed is being over taken with cords for our bedside lamps, power mats and computer charger. We're in the market for outlet extensions.
• 4 Outlet Rotating Adapter, $11.99 at Amazon: Eliminates the frustration of not having enough space to plug everything in at once. Each socket rotates 360 degrees so everything is sure to fit whenever you need them to.
• Kikkerland UL01 Electro Man 4-Plug Multi-Outlet, $19.99: We saw this on sale at our local Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago and kind of wish we would have picked one up. It's a comical twist on a very functional and purposeful item. You definitely wouldn't have to worry about having enough room to plug everything in.
• USB Hub 2.0 4-port, $9.99: For those who don't necessarily need more wall outlet space, this is a cute design. Have a budding techie at home — this would make a great gift. We wish we had the need for a USB hub when we were little.
More Outlet Extensions on Unplggd:
• Elecom's Laptop Power Cord Extension Outlet
• Best Product: CyberPower 9-Outlet Intelligent LCD UPS
• Philips 6-Outlet Surge Protector