Gold home decor may make you think of over-the-top decor, but used wisely, it adds just the right amount of sheen and texture to a space. With these great wallpapers, you can keep it classic or go as bold as you please.
- The phases of moon make for a gorgeous, low-key wallpaper. €149 a roll at Bartsch.
- Golden ferns tumble gracefully down Lisa Congdon's Fern wallpaper. $125 a roll at Hygge & West.
- Aimee Wilder's robots are a cute and quirky choice. $165 a roll.
- Stacks of gold rectangles look subtly cool on the Talitha wallpaper from Romo. Price upon request.
- Metallic cassette tapes look retro chic. £45 at Mini Moderns.
- Add glamor to your home with Kelly Wearstler's Agate wallpaper. $192 a roll.
- Ferm Living's Wilderness Wallpaper looks like a pretty vintage find. $110 a roll. at 2Modern.
- This chevron paper is ideal for adding texture and pattern to an otherwise minimal space. $111 a yard at Wallpapers To Go.