One of our favorite things to yak about are children's books. Sometimes there's one particular book we want to talk about, but more often than not we've got 5 or 10 we're looking for an excuse to share. Enter the themed book round-up. Check out some of our favorites from the past year.
1. "This Is" Series by M. Sasek
2. Wordless Picture Books
3. Awesome Books for Awesome Dads
4. 5 Books to Inspire
5. Books about Libraries
Check out the rest below!
6. Board Books Off the Beaten Path
7. Books About Air Travel for New or Nervous Flyers
8. Fun with Words - 8 Poetry Books For Kids
9. New Jewish Children's Books
10. Perfect Bedtime Reads
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)
Welcome to Ohdeedoh's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag and sharing readers rooms, parties and good questions.