Picking out a functional teapot that expresses one's personal style is one of those fraught experiences that can plunge the more neurotic among us (possibly just me) into fits of existential despair. Who am I? Am I stainless steel or pink and retro? Am I elegant or quirky? All I knew for sure was that I didn't want to be a person with a teapot collection; I just wanted one perfect teapot. But picking out one perfect teapot is a tall order. There are so many teapots out there, and I'm sure every one is right for somebody. It's just a matter of finding the one that's right for you.
I'm not sure I've found it yet, but I'm always looking. Have you seen a particularly awesome teapot in your travels? Let us know in the comments.
1. Owl Warm and Cozy Tea Set, ModCloth, $59.99
2. Edo-Period Wood Brazier With Teapot and Stand, 1st Dibs, $5,900
3. Bodum Glass Teapot, Williams Sonoma, $59
4. Emily Horchner's Bathing Girls Teapot, Dutch by Design, £29.95
5. Rose Bouquet Bone China Teapot, Roses and Teacups, $43.99
6. Jonathan Adler Utopia Teapot, Jonathan Adler, $95
7. Georg Jensen Helena Teapot, Mulberry Hall, $189.13
8. Union Jack Tea for 1 Teapot and Cup Set, Cucu Casa, £14.94
(Images: As linked above)