Vases are a great way to add personality to a room. Much in the way that jewelry can enhance an outfit, vases are like accessories for your home. The best kind of vase is one that you love with or without flowers and that can stand on its own — making the table where it sits more beautiful for its presence.
Even if the style in your home is minimal or veers very much towards a particular aesthetic, adding a vase in a totally different style into the mix can inject a bit of life into your look.
1. India Stacking Vessels, Pia Wüstenberg for Pia Design, Price Upon Request
2. Fairwinds Trading Heart of Haiti Dotted Paper Vase, Anthroplogie, $60.00
3. Crinkle Bag Vase by Makoto Komatsu, MOMA Store, $120.00
4. Apple Green Short Neck Petite Vase, Furbish, $20.00
5. Laboratory Flower Vase, Urban Outfitters, $24.00
6. Copper Conical Vase, Minimalux, $280.00
7. Handmade Earthenware Jack Vase, CB2, $14.95
8. Aalto Vase, Iittala, $140.00
(Images: as linked above)