Gift giving doesn't have to be limited to your friends and family. And if there's ever a time when re-gifting is completely kosher, it's when you've got some unused or older tech devices to donate to those in need. Share the love this season and donate some of your old and unused tech for a good cause with one of these options below...
Gifts Of Giving
Donate your old tech to a good cause to help someone in need. Whether it's handing down and re-using your tech or giving it to an organization that works for a greater good, any little gesture helps.
• Where to Donate Old Gadgets
• What To Do With Your Old iPhone? (Or Other Smartphone)
• Declutter For a Good Cause: Recycle/Donate Your Old Tech
• 5 Places To Donate Your Hand Me Down Tech
• Donate Your Old Cell Phone to Help Victims of Domestic Violence
• 5 Ways To Recycle Your Old Digital Camera
• Our Favorite Ways To Reuse & Recycle Old Tech
If you can't give it away (too old, too broken), give a gift to mother nature by recycling your old tech instead of throwing it out.
• New iPhone & Android Recycling App: My Recycle List
• Responsible Ways To Recycle Your Old Tech
• Recycling Batteries and Light Bulbs
• How To Recycle Electronic Cables and Power Cords?
• Hey, Even Vibrators Need To Be Recycled!
• Good To Know: Electronics Recycling Websites
(Images: Shutterstock/Kolesov Sergei)