Q: My husband and I are redecorating our bedroom but are stumped: what do we do with our two dormers? Here you can see the new paint and curtains, but hopefully you can also see that the space is hard to use and even harder to decorate. The only vertical walls where we might hang artwork are hard to see, and the slanted walls protrude quite far into the room. This is the wall that we see from our bed so it would be nice to spruce it up a bit. Any suggestions? Thank you kindly!
Sent by Amy
Editor: Here are some examples of some other attic bedrooms that deal with sloping ceilings and dormers:
• House Tour: Sarah & Steve's Attic Aerie
• Inspiration: Attic Apartments
• Best Things About Living in an Attic Apartment
• Inspiration: Attic Bedrooms from the Lloyd Hotel
• Small Space Solutions from an Attic Apartment
Who else has suggestions for Amy's bedroom?