(Image credit: Apartment Therapy )
Hi AT,

I am moving into a Victorian apartment where my bedroom is really a "dining room" attached to the living room, seperated by cheap closet folding doors. I see this setup in tons of apartments in San Francisco. Has anyone found a good way to put up a sound barrier in this doorway? BTW, we're planning to block off the doorway.


Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.
Email questions & pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to: sf(at)apartmenttherapy(dot)com

Link To All Good Questions


Image: mr. tico