Hey Guys! I was hoping you could help me with my design dilemma! What should I do with this HUGE long wall? Since we live in an old townhouse, the room itself is very narrow with only thin windows to bring in sunshine. (To the left is the front door and to the right is our stairs up). I'm trying to work out some sort of artwork placement or add additional furniture, but I've been banned from even "thinking" about moving/getting rid of the huge TV! Does anyone have any help with how I can design around a massive TV? Thanks! Lazergir1
Credenzas can be found new or they are quite abumndant in thrift stores, craigslist and flea markets. We've included some images from elsewhere on Apartment Therapy and Unplggd for inspiration:
• How To: Incorporate a TV into Your Living Room
• Sean Dix's Giulia Media Credenza
• Close-Up: Glen's Ever So Tasteful Tech
• Best Credenza Displays
• Good Questions: Good Place for Cable and DVD Box?
• Good Questions: Should We Put Anything On This Wall?
Do you have any more suggestions for Lazergir1?
(Images: 1-2: Lazergir1, 3: Kim Payne, 4: DWR, 5: )