Include QUESTIONS in subject line: sf (at) apartmenttherapy (dot) com
Link To All Good Questions
Being that our place is already small, we want to maximize it, perhaps for storage, but have no idea how to go about it. Should we install some shelves? Just put a tall vase and some flowers and call it a day?
Any help with this for a design-challenged guy would be appreciated.
Boy did you come to the right place. We love weird niches here at AT:SF, and we've been collecting readers ideas for their imaginnative re-use. Here are all the links we have so far:
Phone Nook Posts
• Phone Nooks
• Great Phone Nook Idea: CD and DVD Storage!
• Top Ten: Odd Space Dilemmas
• Flickr Finds: Cinnamon Toast's Phone Nook
• Look!: Suzie & John's Phone Nook
• Look!: Adam's Phone Nook Frame
Flickr Finds: Gallery...with Phone Nook
• Look!: Lisa N.'s Reinvented Chime Niche
Anyone have any other cool ideas for turning Vic's niche into a beautiful storage area?