I need your ideas, AT! Just moved into a great apartment and have most areas figured out but our hallway is a yet to be done. I would love to create some artwork or installation pieces myself but I need ideas!...
...The hallway is over 33 feet long and 5 foot wide. The continuous wall is shared with the tenant next door, and is unfortunately concrete block so placing nails or hangers into it would be very difficult. I am also concerned as this is an older building, cracking or chipping this surface could happen if I try.
Our guests have more than once commented on how bare it is in contrast to the rest of the apartment. Please help as my excuse of being newly moved in is starting to get old!
Email us with QUESTIONS in subject line: sf (at) apartmenttherapy (dot) com
Note: Include a picture and your question gets posted first
• Day at a Glance's Hallway, Take Two
• Look!: Hallway Art
• Hallway Inspiration
• Good Questions: What to Do with A Really Long Hall?
• Good Questions: How Can I Liven Up My Hallway?
• Good Questions: Paint Color for the Foyer?
• Good Questions: What to Do with UWS Hallway?