I have a mouse in my apartment who has started showing up almost every night. We spent a good chunk of Saturday night locked in a staring contest before he/she decided to hide out under my sofa. I keep my apartment clean, and so far, he/she hasn't gotten into my food supply.
Any recommendations for humane traps and 'gentle discouragement'? I live in an old, 20-unit apartment building. Thanks!
Scoff if you will, but our friend actually had success after using this...
• Good Questions: What's the Best Way to Catch a Mouse?
• The Mouse Hunter: The Word on the Street
• The Mouse Hunter: Escalation
• The Mouse Hunter: Foiled Again
• The Unexpected Guest: A Mouse in the House
Note: Include a picture and your question gets posted first