...Finding a house in my price range ($300,000) that is in an area that I would even vaguely want to live is hard! i know there are pockets all over that I don't know exist.
Could you put it out the AT community to help find a few areas in the East Bay to start looking?
Here's some things that I'm looking for:
• Within reasonable walking or biking distance to a grocery store.
• A neighborhood restaurant or two
• Maybe even a local bar for a easy drink :)
• Relatively safe
• I'm a single woman in her early thirties and don't know a lot of people in the area, so an area where i could meet some friends would be nice :)
Okay, I know I'm asking for the perfect neighborhood, but I'll never know if I don't ask! Thank you!!!!!
Jump in, everyone!
Note: Include a picture and your question gets posted first
• AT on... Moving to Oakland