So my boyfriend's birthday is coming up and he is very into design, art, and architecture (HGTV is one of his favorite channels, Eero Saarinen is one of his favorite architects). Needless to say, I can't buy him a chair, but would anyone have any ideas for a gift (preferably around $100) that might fit his interests? Thanks so much!!!
Just a few ideas offhand:
• A membership to SFMOMA (if you're in San Francisco) or another museum (if you're not)
• Just about anything from the SFMOMA or MoMA stores
• Check out our Best Gifts at Canoe
• If you're in SF, we'd suggest going by, say, Propeller or Scandinavian Details or Zinc Details and asking them for suggestions.
• If you're not in SF, check out Citizen:Citizen for high design-ish items
• We loved DWR's Tools for Living when we saw them in person not long ago
Note: Include a picture and your question gets posted first