I need some ideas as to where I can purchase a loft ladder. I've contacted some carpenters, but always told the job is to small.
Does anyone know of any other ideas as to how to get up to my lofted bed area or where I can purchase a loft ladder that looks good? The area is approx 8'6" high.
Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to:
Link To All Good Questions
We say go one of two ways: get a simple tall wood ladder and put it up there (Rustic) or go for a rolling library ladder (vintage). We've found some links below for you to look at. We also know that there is a ladder company in NYC that specializes in this type of rolling ladder, but we can't remember the name. If anyone has an idea, we'd love to hear it.
• Classic Library Rolling Ladder System at Rockler
• The same Rolling Ladder System at Putnam
• Alaco Ladders
• Solid Oak Rolling Library Ladders by Demco
• Library Ladders by Spiral Stairs of America
• A further list of links on Thomas.net