Covers for Task Chair Casters?

Covers for Task Chair Casters?

Janel Laban
Oct 30, 2009

Q: I know I saw info on a "cover" to fit on caster wheels on a rolling office chair in order to prevent ruining the hardwood floors. It was like a mitten/glove. Does this sound familiar? I hope you can help.

Sent by Norine

Editor: Does anyone have an info on these for Norine? Please let her know in the comments below...thanks!

• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)

Created with Sketch.