Good Questions: Bookcase In The Picture?

Good Questions: Bookcase In The Picture?

Maxwell Ryan
Mar 9, 2007

Hello AT,

This is just a shot in the dark, but I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of where to find a bookcase like the one in the pic I've attached, taken by one of your contributors "Jennifer and David...." 2/28/07. (The black open - back bookcase in the foreground with the printer on it.) I've tried Ikea's website, Amazon, eBbay and a few others, it just seems to be elusive. Maybe Ikea stopped making them? Anyway, thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Thanks, Ben

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.
Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to:
Link To All Good Questions

Dear Ben,

Without a doubt that would be the Ikea Expedit Series, but we see that this particular configuration is missing from the online store - WE JUST FOUND IT. It is a classic.

We don't know who designed it originally, but the Conran shop has the finely made high, priced version: Rolly Shelving, but this is the full size. Each one is based on a cubic design.

Anyone else?

Created with Sketch.