Good Questions: How Do I Curtain a Corner?

Good Questions: How Do I Curtain a Corner?

Maxwell Ryan
Apr 18, 2007

Hello AT,

How do I put full length curtains on a corner window? Where can I find hardware and a rod to make the turn?

I want to stay away from using something like wire etc, and go for a more classic rod/curtain situation.

Thanks! Stephen

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.
Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to:
Link To All Good Questions

Dear Stephen,

We wish we had a good answer for this one, but we're stumped. Outside of doing two rods that meet in the corner, but that would look messy.

Anyone know of special corner rods?

Created with Sketch.