The AT community was so helpful when it came to choosing between paint colors for our nursery that I thought I should take this question here for a little more “hive mind help.” We’re remodeling our bathroom. It’s tiny, it’s our only bathroom, and it’s about to serve my husband, me, and our little girl (due in April). We’ve got a “vintage-meets-modern” thing going all through the house, and we’d like to keep that style in the bathroom...
• Removing the glass door from the tub and replacing it with a curved shower rod (the tub is tiny, and there’s no room for a bigger one).
• Removing the hideous ‘70s tiles from the shower enclosure and left wall
• Losing the unflattering “vanity light bar of doom” and replacing it with pendant lights on either side of the mirror.
• Replacing the vanity with the floating vanity shown in the attached picture
• Replacing the vanity mirror with a frameless mirrored cabinet (as shown in attached picture)
We’re leaning toward putting down encaustic cement tiles (using the pattern shown in the picture) on the floor, then doing white subway tiles in the enclosure. So, with this in mind, should we tile the walls or paint them? Any suggestions on pendant lights with a modern feel for under $150 apiece? Anyone seen any cool bathroom accessories that might finish the room off nicely? Thanks in advance for your help! Chris
Anyone with suggestions and/or advice? Go to it!