(Image credit: Apartment Therapy )
I have seen the penny candy variety from anchor hocking that are rounded and have metal tops and I've seen plastic ones, but not glass. I saw these on an episode of "Shear Genius" so I know they are around, I just don't know where. I hope someone can guide me in the right direction. Thanks, Wingpea

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first. Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to: newyork(at)apartmenttherapy(dot)com)