We often receive questions from you AT readers and this time, we are posing a "we need your help, AT community!" question for our own apartment.
"We are in the market for new lighting next to our couch since our old floor lamp recently called it quits. We'd like to go with a narrow side table and table lamp this time. We have some limitations that we need to work in and need some help.
Ok AT...please help!"
- The space available next to the couch is 10" W x 38" D.
- We'd prefer a narrow side table in this space to act as a place for a new table lamp as well as a functioning table area.
- We don't have overhead lighting in our space so it's important to have enough light at night.
- We'd consider a floating shelf that could hold the the lamp?! Maybe?!
- We were thinking a C table but the ones we've seen are too pricey or too short for the arm height of our couch.
To see more of the space, check out Rebecca and Joe's Color Sampler.