Good Questions: Where Can I Find These Wall Panels?

Pin it button big

Hello AT,

I’ve been watching the show “Make Me A Supermodel” on Bravo, and am obsessed with finding out where something in their townhouse came from.

It’s actually a set of 4 wall panels – looks like they are on the wall in the living room – and they are black with a graphic mid-century / hollywood regency look.

I’ve tried e-mailing Bravo and googling relentlessly, but to no avail.

I’m attaching a pic of a folding screen – this is what the panels kind of look like.

Do you have any idea where I could get something like this?

Best! Amy

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.)

You might also like

Recommended by The Kitchn


Artwork, Good Questions

Maxwell left teaching in 2001 to start Apartment Therapy as a design business helping people to make their homes more beautiful, organized AND healthy. The website started up in 2004 with the help of his brother, Oliver.

1 Comment