Slip Covers to Fit Vintage Chairs?

Slip Covers to Fit Vintage Chairs?

Janel Laban
Oct 2, 2009

Q: I recently purchased two flex steel chairs from the 70's. I don't have the time or talent to attempt to reupholster them at the moment. Does anyone have any idea where I could find a slip cover that would fit them appropriately? Thank you!

Sent by Lexi


• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)

Created with Sketch.