In a small space everything counts, even the stuff you store. Make the most of your files by using containers you don't mind displaying. Desktop file boxes can be color-coordinated and displayed on a shelf. If you're in need of a little more storage, consider a file cabinet that can double as an endtable or credenza. If you only have a few files, splurge on colorful folders and display them in a collator...
• Stockholm Desktop Files from the Container Store, $21.99 each
• Wood File Cabinet from West Elm, $299
• Russell & Hazel Collator at Velocity, $29
• Blu Dot Modilicious Lateral File at Design Public, $899 - $999
More From AT:
• Good Questions: Nice File Cabinets?
• Magnetic Bamboo File Storage